- Note: The compressor is delivered on a pallet by the shipping company DACHSER. Please state your mobile phone number when ordering. We need this for the carrier for the purpose of coordinating the delivery date by phone or SMS!
- Please note that additional costs will be incurred if you fail to meet the delivery date agreed with the forwarding agent through your own fault. The forwarding agent will charge 70,- Euro for each additional delivery attempt.
- Tank - very light pressure tank for the greatest possible mobility! With a weight of only 39 kg, it can be transported anywhere.
- The powerful air compressor works with a wear-free and strong brushless Motor.
- Volume - the light tank holds a full 50 liters and can be filled up in no time.
- Output capacity - with a maximum output pressure of 10 bar and a maximum flow of 420 L / min, the compressor is suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Engine - Two 1.89 HP aluminum two-piston engines supply the boiler with enough air to get the maximum power. The engine is completely oil-free.
- Volume - with only 69 dB, the compressor does not create any annoying background noise.
- Durable oil-free system - enormously reduces maintenance and wear!
- Connection - 1 x Standard quick coupling (nominal width 7.2 mm) enables quick changing of the hoses and various tools. A pressure gauge shows the remaining pressure in the tank.
- Water separator - the integrated water separator with pressure regulator is permanently installed on the compressor and allows the outlet pressure to be regulated.
- Mains connection - extra long 4.5 m connection cable for maximum mobility.
Our compressors may have optical defects due to production. Each boiler goes through several steps in which work is also carried out by hand. Therefore, defects such as paint defects, color deviations, deformed feet, deformed weld seams cannot be ruled out. These do not affect the performance of the compressor in any way! That is why we offer the compressor at such an affordable price. We therefore rule out a complaint due to optical defects.