- High quality 0,8mm filler wire for nearly all MIG/MAG machines with 16mm mandrel spool holder
- Solid wire electrode for aluminium work with shielding gas such as Argon 4.6, Argon 4.8 and mixtures see DIN EN ISO 14175 (I1 I2 I3)
- Low spattering due to high chemical purity for best welding results. The silicon in this alloy leads to improved wetting and thus to less crack-sensitive welding results.
- Chemical analysis: Si-5.4%, Cu-0.03%, Mg-0.04%, Mn-0.03%, Ti-0.01%, Fe-0.31%
- Coil diameter outside: 100mm, Coil weight: 0,45kg
- Materials: AlSi 5, AlMg Si0, AlMgSi0.8, AlMgSi1, G-AlSi5
- Standards: ER4043 and AWS A5.10
Note: The filler metal is not suitable for our STAHLWERK MIG MAG units! Please note that for this filler metal you also need a Teflon core, suitable gas as well as a drive roller with U-profile for Aluminium.