Functions & Features
- Plasma Cutting Torch AG-60 /SG-55 lies well in the hand and allows a longer, less tiring cutting
- Length - The torch has an 5 m long air-cooled hose.
- This hose package is suitable for the following device combination:
WIG AC/DC 200Pulse Plasma/S-Series, DC-combination devices CT-520 Plasma / S-Series, CT-50 Pulse Plasma / S-Series, CT-535 Plasma / S-Series, as well as with the plasma cutter CUT 40 S- / -ST series, CUT 50 / CUT 50 S- /-ST- series, CUT 55 / S series/, CUT 60 / ST- series, CUT 70 / S series (without pilot ignition)
- Connection - The switching contact for the ignition is established via a 2-pole connector plug.
- Ground connection - Our latest generation of hose packages has a built-in ground connection in the hose. This eliminates the need for an additional connecting plug and the hose is more robust.
- Specifications - The air flow rate can be up to 80/120 L/min. With a working pressure of 3-4.5 bar the torch can be loaded up to 70