- Note: The compressor is delivered on a pallet by the shipping company DACHSER. Please state your mobile phone number when ordering. We need this for the carrier for the purpose of coordinating the delivery date by phone or SMS!
- Please note that additional costs will be incurred if you fail to meet the delivery date agreed with the forwarding agent through your own fault. The forwarding agent will charge 70,- Euro for each additional delivery attempt.
- Volume - the tank holds a full 100 litres and can be fully filled in no time.
- Discharge capacity - with a maximum discharge pressure of 10 bar and a maximum flow rate of 630 L/min the compressor is suitable for the most versatile applications.
- Motor - The powerful air compressor operates with wear-free and powerful brushless motors. Three 1.89 hp two-piston motors with a total output of 5.67 hp supply the boiler with sufficient air to call up maximum power. The engine is completely oil-free.
- The powerful air compressor works with a wear-free and strong brushless Motor.
- Volume - with only 69 dB the compressor does not create a disturbing background noise.
- Long-life oil-free system - greatly reduces maintenance and wear!
- Start relief - each motor can be switched on and off individually
- Connection - A standard quick coupling (nominal width 7.2 mm) allows quick change of hoses and various tools. A pressure gauge shows the remaining pressure in the tank.
- The right pressure for every demand: The compressors have an intelligent motor control for the separate switching on/off of individual motors.
Our compressors can have visual defects due to manufacturing processes. Each boiler goes through several steps, in which work is also done by hand. Therefore, defects such as paint defects, colour deviations, deformed feet, deformed welding seams cannot be excluded. These in no way affect the performance of the compressor! This is why we offer the compressor at such a favourable price. We therefore exclude a complaint due to optical defects.