- Note: The compressor is delivered on a pallet together with the DACHSER forwarding company. Please state your telephone number when ordering. We need this number for the forwarding agent to coordinate the delivery date!
- Volume - the tank holds a full 100 litres and can be fully filled in no time.
- Discharge capacity - with a maximum discharge pressure of 10 bar and a maximum flow rate of 630 L/min the compressor is suitable for the most versatile applications.
- Engine - 3 powerful oil-free two-piston engines of 1.89 HP each supply the boiler with sufficient air to call up the maximum output.
- The powerful air compressor works with a wear-free and strong brushless Motor.
- Volume - with only 69 dB the compressor does not create a disturbing background noise.
- Long-life oil-free system - greatly reduces maintenance and wear!
- Start relief - each motor can be switched on and off individually
- Connection - A 3/8" snap-on (quick connector) allows quick change of hoses and various tools. A pressure gauge shows the remaining pressure in the tank.
- The right pressure for every demand: The compressors have an intelligent motor control for the separate switching on/off of individual motors.
Our compressors can have visual defects due to manufacturing processes. Each boiler goes through several steps, in which work is also done by hand. Therefore, defects such as paint defects, colour deviations, deformed feet, deformed welding seams cannot be excluded. These in no way affect the performance of the compressor! This is why we offer the compressor at such a favourable price. We therefore exclude a complaint due to optical defects.