If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adjustable functions and important device elements:
|MMA/ARC-Stick Electrode welding can be used under almost all conditions and therefore MMA welding can be described as a universal process in the welding industry.|
|Anti-Stick-function prevents sticking of the stick electrode.|
In the case of a sticking of the electrode to the workpiece, the welding current is switched off.
|Hotstart – automatic voltage increase at start-up for better welding results.|
|IGBT Technology For all our ST models we rely on the powerful IGBT transistors, which are used in the power engineering of our ST devices. The advantages are high blocking voltage and robustness.|
|Smart Cooling |
Fast cooling fan allows maximum power consumption and increases the operating time (ED) of the unit.
|Overheating - Control (O.C. - Overheating Control). |
Overheat protection starts as soon as the unit is overloaded. A yellow indicator light turns on and goes out as soon as the unit has cooled down again.
|The welding machine is connected directly to the single-phase alternating current (AC) 230 V (+ -15%), 50/60 Hz operation.>|
|ST-Guard-Housing is ergonomic, robust and operationally reliable:|
- Sturdy sheet steel housing, - Shock-proof, - Hard plastic formwork,
- Control panel conveniently accessible and easier to operate, - Intelligent fan guide.
Excellent quality due to fully digital inverter technology
The welding machine ARC 250 ST has the most advanced inverter technology IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor). The resultant special features such as high speed and precision of the control give the devices their excellent quality in welding and cutting.
Checkliste MMA ARC
The following equipment is necessary to start your welding work:
- welding helmet (available in our shop)
- protective clothing: gloves, arm splash protection, gowns, safety shoes (available in our shop)
Furthermore, we recommend the following equipment:
- holder for welding torch (available in our shop)
- magnetic welders corner (available in our shop)
- mini multi-purpose tool set (available in our shop)
Welding machine for daily use with MMA welding
- MMA adjustable between 40 – 250 A
Perfect for beginners and advanced welders!
Stahlwerk E-Hand welding machines are characterized by their simplicity and ease of use. A device that will suit everyone, even inexperienced welders will achieve excellent results with this device. Practical and handy.
Electrode welding offers many advantages
The materials do not need to be preheated and can be welded directly to the desired positions. For this purpose, workpieces of different thicknesses can be easily connected to one another. Thanks to the high temperature of the arc, even a 10 x 10 mm square steel with a 3 mm sheet can be welded. Constructions and connections which are constantly occurring in practice, for example in the construction of a railings, in the manufacture of a fence or in the repair of agricultural machines. Often heavy U-profiles with thinner parts have to be welded. Electrode welding machines offer a wide range of applications in industry, crafts, home improvement and construction.
The long-lasting design and the demanding welding properties of the machines ensure a reliable daily use for the production welding work.
- High ED (duty cycle) by intelligent fan control.
- Intelligent housing design with optimized airflow .
- The control panel is clear and ergonomic at the front.
- All settings are comfortable, accessible and easier to operate.
- Comfortable setting of the welding parameters via function selection and control dial.
- Ergonomically arranged operating elements allow for high-quality welding processes and lead to an optimal working results.
- Protection against foreign material. Protected against solid foreign material with a diameter of 12,5 mm or more.
- Protection against touch: Protected against access with a finger.
- Protection against water: Protection against dripping water.
The control technology fits different
Applications and greatly improves the welding performance
- normal flat iron - U profiles.
- wire mesh.
- 4 square iron.
- thick sheets.
- Angles and T-beams, etc.
- Unalloyed steels TYP R3, A5 und AR 7.
- For sheets up to 3 mm: electrode R3 - diameter 1,5 mm, 2,00mm, 2,5 mm
- For stronger materials electrode R3 - diameter 3,25 mm and 5,00 mm.
- V-welds and pipes/tubes should be welded with electrodes A5 and AR7.
|Output current MMA||20-250 A|
|Duty Cycle||60 % at 250 A / 100 % at 193 A|
|Power supply||230 V AC (+-15%) / 1 ~ (single phase)|
|Maximal power input||55,8 A|
|Actual power input||43,2 A|
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||390 x 170 x 275|
|Mains connection||SchuKo-Bauart CEE 7/7|
|Standards||IEC 60 974-1;CE|
In our Shop you will find everything about welding and cutting equipment includes stick welders, TIG welders, MIG welders, multi-process welders, plasma cutters, also welding accessories and welding protective clothing.
STAHLWERK product range offers reliable and high-quality products for professional welding work.
Welding technology: AC/DC TG & DC TIG mit Pulse, MMA, ARC-Stick welding, MIGMAG DC, Plasma Cutter CUT with HF Contact, HF Lift & Pilot.