If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: email@example.com
Adjustable functions and important device elements:
|With the integrated Plasma Cutter CUT 40 ST can be cut without problems all conductive metals. For example: aluminum, steel, copper, brass, titanium and so on.|
|Cutting power up to 10 mm Material thickness (depending on material).
Construction steel ST37 up to 10 mm,
V2a up to 7 mm, Aluminum up to 4 mm.
|CUT contact - Absolutely easy-to-use HF high-frequency contact ignition.
- A light stroke over the workpiece is sufficient.
Fast cooling fan allows maximum power consumption and increases the operating time (ED) of the unit.
|Overheating -Control (O.C. - Overheating Control).
Overheat protection starts as soon as the unit is overloaded. A yellow indicator light turns on and goes out as soon as the unit has cooled down again.
|The welding machine is connected directly to the single-phase alternating current (AC) 230 V (+ -15%), 50/60 Hz operation.|
|ST-Guard-Housing is ergonomic, robust and operationally reliable:
- Sturdy sheet steel housing, - Shock-proof, - Hard plastic formwork,
- Control panel conveniently accessible and easier to operate, - Intelligent fan guide.
Excellent quality due to fully digital inverter technology
The welding machine Plasma Cutter CUT 40 ST has the most advanced inverter technology IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor). The resultant special features such as high speed and precision of the control give the devices their excellent quality in welding and cutting.
The Plasma cutter CUT 40 ST is characterized by the following features:
- Digital display.
- Small cutting width.
- Good cutting quality.
- HF high-frequency contact ignition.
- Switch integrated in handle.
- Precise and very stable arc.
- High duty cycle of 60% at 40 A.
- Easy handling and low thermal spread.
- Intelligent housing design with optimized airflow.
- Clean cuts which do not require post-processing.
- Powerful cutting speed, ensuring high productivity.
- Maximum energy density with minimized heat distortion.
- No material distortion due to heat – metal waste is minimized.
- A plasma beam that cuts any electrically conductive meal effortlessly.
- Due to the low deformation, thin sheets can be welded together again immediately.
- Low operating costs due to the use of air plasma – instead of expensive gases compressed air is used.
- Cutting performance up to 10 mm (material dependent):
Construction steel ST37 up to 10 mm,
V2a up to 7 mm,
Aluminum up to 4 mm.
Checklist plasma cutting
The following equipment is necessary to start your welding / cutting work:
- Compressor STAHLWERK ST 50 (available in our shop)
- Pressure tube with clamps
- Welding helmet (available in our shop)
- Protective clothing: gloves, arm splash protection, gowns, safety shoes
Furthermore, we recommend the following equipment:
- Holder for welding torch (available in our shop)
- Magnetic welders corner (available in our shop)
- Wear Parts Kit for Plasma Torch AG-60 / SG-55 (available in our shop)
Important NOTE in operation
Make sure that the ground terminal and the workpiece have a good electrical contact; This applies in particular to painted or oxidized metal sheets and to metal sheets with an insulating coating. Do not attach the ground clamp to the workpiece that is to be separated.
Maintenance of the cutting current source
Caution: To ensure proper functioning of the appliance, the appliance must be cleaned at regular intervals with the compressed air from the accumulated metal dust. The Mettal dust can cause short circuits, which could lead to the guarantee being voided.
The long-lasting design and the demanding welding properties of the machines ensure a reliable daily use for the production welding work.
*Picture may differ.
- Robust steel-sheet housing
- Hard plastic casing protects against damage
- High ED (duty cycle) by intelligent fan control
- Intelligent housing design with optimized airflow
- Modern housing shape
- The control panel is clear and ergonomic at the front
- All settings are comfortable, accessible and easier to operate
- Comfortable setting of the welding parameters via function selection and control dial
- Ergonomically arranged operating elements allow for high-quality welding processes and lead to an optimal working results
- Protection against foreign material. Protected against solid foreign material with a diameter of 12,5 mm or more
- Protection against touch: Protected against access with a finger
- Protection against water: Protection against dripping water
|Output current CUT||15-40 A|
|Duty Cycle CUT||60 % at 40 A / 100 % at 31 A|
|Power supply||230 V AC (+-15%) / 1 ~ (single phase)|
|Maximal power input||28,6 A|
|Actual power input||22,2 A|
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||390 x 170 x 275|
|Mains connection||SchuKo-Bauart CEE 7/7|
|Standards||IEC 60 974-1;CE|
|Air pressure||min. 4 Bar|
|Air flow||min. 80 L / min|
Take advantage and save on the purchase of this complete set compared to the purchase of individual items!
In our Shop you will find everything about welding and cutting equipment includes stick welders, TIG welders, MIG welders, multi-process welders, plasma cutters, also welding accessories and welding protective clothing.
STAHLWERK product range offers reliable and high-quality products for professional welding work.
Welding technology: AC/DC TG & DC TIG mit Pulse, MMA, ARC-Stick welding, MIGMAG DC, Plasma Cutter CUT with HF Contact, HF Lift & Pilot.