If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adjustable functions and important device elements:
|AC/DC WIG welding – direct current- and alternating current.
Welding of almost all materials (also aluminium).
|TIG (tungsten-inert gas welding) – Welding process with many advantages: easy handling, good controllability of the arc, narrow weld zone, splash-free arc, clean weld seam ……|
|IGBT Technology for all our ST models we rely on the powerful IGBT transistors, which are used in the power engineering of our ST devices. The advantages are high blocking voltage and robustness.|
|With the integrated Plasma Cutter 50 A can be cut without problems all conductive metals. For example: aluminum, steel, copper, brass, titanium and so on (depending on material)|
|Cutting power up to 12 mm Material thickness (depending on material).
Construction steel ST37 up to 12 mm,
V2a up to 8 mm, Aluminum up to 5 mm.
|HF Ignition – high-frequency ignition (HF) by TIG - TIG High Frequency.
Non contact ignition. Reproducible welding results by HF ignition and constant welding parameters at start-up.
|Gas pre-flow protects the tungsten electrode from excessive wear and protects the weld seam for oxidation.|
|Gas post-flow protects the tungsten electrode from excessive wear and protects the weld seam for oxidation.|
|With the switch 2T/4T the operating modes oft he control can be determined. This mode provides extended control over the current flow.|
|Down slope prevents piping (end craters) at the end of the weld. After the button on the burner has been released, the machine switches to an automatic current lowering phase. Downslope works only in 4T mode.|
|MMA/ARC-Stick Electrode welding can be used under almost all conditions and therefore MMA welding can be described as a universal process in the welding industry.|
|Anti-Stick-function prevents sticking of the stick electrode.
In the case of a sticking of the electrode to the workpiece, the welding current is switched off.
|Hotstart – automatic voltage increase at start-up for better welding results.|
|High Performance Cooling through two high-speed fans.
Fast cooling fan allows maximum power consumption and increases the operating time (ED) of the unit.
|Overheating -Control (O.C. - Overheating Control).
Overheat protection starts as soon as the unit is overloaded. A yellow indicator light turns on and goes out as soon as the unit has cooled down again.
|The welding machine is connected directly to the single-phase alternating current (AC) 230 V (+ -15%), 50/60 Hz operation.>|
|ST-Housing is ergonomic, robust and operationally reliable:
- Sturdy sheet steel housing, - Shock-proof, - Hard plastic formwork,
- Control panel conveniently accessible and easier to operate, - Intelligent fan guide.
Excellent quality due to fully digital inverter technology
The welding machine AC/DC TIG 200 CUT ST has the most advanced inverter technology IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor). The resultant special features such as high speed and precision of the control give the devices their excellent quality in welding and cutting.
In order to start welding you need the following things in addition to the welding machine:
- gas bottle argon 4.6
- pressure regulator (available in our shop)
- tungsten electrodes 1,6mm or 2,4mm (available in our shop)
- TIG wear parts: collet, collet body, gas nozzle, back cap (available in our shop)
- weldingrods for MMA / ARC (available in our shop)
- welding helmet (available in our shop)
- protective clothing: gloves, arm splash protection, gowns, safety shoes (available in our shop)
- welding rods for TIG: i.e. aluminum, steel, stainless steel
Furthermore, we recommend the following equipment:
- holder for welding torch (available in our shop)
- magnetic welders corner (available in our shop)
- TIG wear parts set (available in our shop)
Note: This device can NOT be operated with a foot pedal!
Important NOTE in operation
Please make sure that the earth clamp and the workpiece have good electrical contact. This is especially important for painted or oxidized sheets and sheets with an insulating coating. Do not attach the earth clamp to the workpiece, which will be cut off.
Maintenance of the cutting current source
Caution: To ensure proper functioning of the appliance, the appliance must be cleaned at regular intervals with the compressed air from the accumulated metal dust. The Mettal dust can cause short circuits, which could lead to the guarantee being voided.
Professional machine for daily use
AC DC TIG with MMA / ARC-Stick welding and integrated plasma cutter
- TIG / MMA adjustable between 30 – 200 A
- Plasma cutter adjustable between 10 – 50 A, cutting performance up to 12 mm (depending on the material)
AC DC welding machine
For non-alloyed and low alloy steels, stainless steel, copper, brass etc.
As well as for light metals for example aluminum.
Hose package gas – air cooled.
The long-lasting design and the demanding welding properties of the machines ensure a reliable daily use for the production welding work.
- Robust steel-sheet housing
- Hard plastic casing protects against damage
- High ED (duty cycle) by intelligent fan control
- Intelligent housing design with optimized airflow
- Modern housing shape
- The control panel is clear and ergonomic at the front
- All settings are comfortable, accessible and easier to operate
- Comfortable setting of the welding parameters via function selection and control dial
- Ergonomically arranged operating elements allow for high-quality welding processes and lead to an optimal working results
- Protection against foreign material. Protected against solid foreign material with a diameter of 12,5 mm or more
- Protection against touch: Protected against access with a finger
- Protection against water: Protection against dripping water
Inverter welding machine
The welding inverter is an electronic welding current source. Inverter welding machines are built for all arc welding processes such as electrode, MIG/MAG, plasma and TIG welding. Depending on the power, the devices are connected one or three phases to the electric circuit.
The control technology fits different
Applications and greatly improves the welding performance
AC alternating current (german: Wechselstrom).
- For light metal, for example aluminum and so on.
- Used for break-up of the oxide film from the surface of aluminum and the filler metal DC direct current.
DC direct current (german: Gleichstrom).
- For non-alloyed and low alloy steels, stainless steel, copper, brass and so on.
TIG (tungsten inert gas) is one of most important welding
for processing of high-alloy steel and all non-ferrous metals
HF high-frequency ignition
High frequency arc ignition (HF) at TIG.
A High frequency removal advance the sparking distance between the electrode and the workpiece. There is no direct contact between the tungsten electrode and the workpiece. The tungsten electrode does not touch the work piece – so the tungsten will be prevented and the weld is not exposed any tungsten attack. Touchless ignition works in different work configurations with high reliability.
Adjustable between 0 – 2 seconds. Protects the tungsten electrode from excessive wear and protects the weld from oxidation.
Gas post flow
Adjustable between 1 – 10 seconds. Protects the tungsten electrode from excessive wear and protects the weld from oxidation.
Important to protect the welding seam from aeration and to create a gas atmosphere.
2T / 4T
In the 2 stroke mode, the button of the TIG hose pack must remain pressed. When the button is released, the arc goes out. At 4 stroke mode, after pressing and releasing the button of the TIG hose pack, the arc remains stable. The arc is extinguished only by pressing the torch again.
Note: In the 4T mode, the set welding current is not displayed until the display is activated.
That device has the feature "Current reduction" which can only be used in 4T mode.
Slope down (Current reduction)
The current reduction prevented end crater at the end of the weld. After the button is released, the machine switches to an automatic current reduction phase. During this phase, the current is lowered from the set value for welding current into the closing current. The duration of this phase is adjustable from 0 to 6 seconds. Down Slope can only be set by 4 stroke mode (4 T).
AC-TIG pulse width (control of arc cleaning)
Adjustable from “-5” to “+5”. With it you can influence the penetration and the breaking of the oxide layer. Choose - area for deeper penetration of the oxide layer. Choose + area for a better breaking up of it.
All our TIG welding machines are also suitable for MMA / E-hand welding.
Shortly before the end, the system releases the set maximum current, which prevents sticking and annealing of the electrode. In the case of a sticking of the electrode to the workpiece, the welding current is switched off. The electrode does not glow and can easily be detached from the workpiece.
Prevents the sticking of the stick electrode by short-term superimposition of the set welding current and warms up the weld seam start faster.
Integrated plasma cutter CUT 50 A
PLASMA / CUT
With the integrated CUT 50 A, you can cut without problems all conductive metals, for example aluminum, steel, copper, brass, titanium and so on (depending on material).
- Digital display.
- Small cutting width.
- Good cutting quality.
- Switch integrated in handle.
- Precise and very stable arc.
- High duty cycle of 60% at 50 A.
- Maximum energy density with minimized heat distortion.
- Clean cuts which do not require post-processing.
- Easy handling and low thermal spread.
- Intelligent housing design with optimized airflow.
- No material distortion due to heat – metal waste is minimized.
- A plasma beam that cuts any electrically conductive meal effortlessly.
- Powerful cutting speed, ensuring high productivity.
- Due to the low deformation, thin sheets can be welded together again immediately.
- Cutting performance up to 12 mm (material dependent): Construction steel ST37 up to 12 mm, V2a up to 8 mm, aluminum up to 7 – 8 mm.
- Low operating costs due to the use of air plasma – instead of expensive gases compressed air is used.
Absolutely easy to handle HF contact ignition (high-frequency ignition) – a light slide over the workpiece is sufficient.
Overheat protection goes on when the unit is overloaded. A yellow indicator light turns on and goes out as soon as the unit has cooled down again.
|Output current TIG/MMA||30-200 A|
|Output current CUT||15-50 A|
|Duty Cycle TIG/MMA||60 % at 200 A / 100 % at 126 A|
|Duty Cycle CUT||60 % at 50 A / 100 % at 38 A|
|Power supply||230 V AC (+-15%) / 1 ~ (single phase)|
|Maximal power input||41,7 A||Actual power input||26,4 A|
|Weight||13,2 kg||Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||455 x 220 x 370|
|Mains connection||SchuKo-Bauart CEE 7/7||Standards||IEC 60 974-1;CE|
|Air pressure||min. 4 Bar||Air flow||min. 100 L / min|
- 1 nozzle (already at the plasma torch).
- 1 electrode (already at the plasma torch).
- 1 ceramic cap (already at the plasma torch).
- 3 × gas nozzles in size 5, 6, 7.
- 1 × collet 1,6.
- 1 × collet body 1,6.
- 1 × long back cap.
- 1 × short back cap.
- 1 × universal tungsten electrode.
* Pre-assembled accessory from the figure of the welding torch is part of the 8-piece set.
Scope of delivery for optionally selectable items. To order, please select the appropriate options:
In our Shop you will find everything about welding and cutting equipment includes stick welders, TIG welders, MIG welders, multi-process welders, plasma cutters, also welding accessories and welding protective clothing.
STAHLWERK product range offers reliable and high-quality products for professional welding work.
Welding technology: AC/DC TG & DC TIG mit Pulse, MMA, ARC-Stick welding, MIGMAG DC, Plasma Cutter CUT with HF Contact, HF Lift & Pilot.