If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: email@example.com
Adjustable functions and important device elements:
|AC/DC WIG welding – direct current- and alternating current.
Welding of almost all materials (also aluminium).
|The weld penetration and the weld width can be influenced by the AC frequency.
Adjustable AC frequency is controlled between 50 and 200 hertz.
|TIG (tungsten-inert gas welding) – Welding process with many advantages: easy handling, good controllability of the arc, narrow weld zone, splash-free arc, clean weld seam ……|
|HF Ignition – high-frequency ignition (HF) by TIG - TIG High Frequency.
Non contact ignition. Reproducible welding results by HF ignition and constant welding parameters at start-up.
|Remote controllable current control with foot pedal (not included).
Hast he advantage, that the current can be also regulated during the welding process.
|Gas pre-flow protects the tungsten electrode from excessive wear and protects the weld seam for oxidation.|
|Gas post-flow protects the tungsten electrode from excessive wear and protects the weld seam for oxidation.|
|With the switch 2T/4T the operating modes oft he control can be determined. This mode provides extended control over the current flow.|
|The start current specifies the current which is used at the start of the ignition before it switches to the set welding current.|
|End current specifies the current that is applied at the end of the ignition before the ignition is extinguished.|
|Up slope. After the arc has been completely ignited, the welding process changes into a current rise phase in which the welding current is raised linearly from the set starting current value to the desired welding current value.|
|Down slope prevents piping (end craters) at the end of the weld. After the button on the burner has been released, the machine switches to an automatic current lowering phase. Downslope works only in 4T mode.|
|TIG PULSE - Prevents the burning of materials and reduces deformation due to heat. TIG-PULS function is particularly suitable for welding thin plates, the material of which may be heated only slightly.|
|MMA/ARC-Stick Electrode welding can be used under almost all conditions and therefore MMA welding can be described as a universal process in the welding industry.|
|Anti-Stick-function prevents sticking of the stick electrode.
In the case of a sticking of the electrode to the workpiece, the welding current is switched off.
|ARC Force – with spray arc, also called ARC Force. This allows to regulate the arc range.|
|Hotstart – automatic voltage increase at start-up for better welding results.|
|With the integrated Plasma Cutter 50 A can be cut without problems all conductive metals. For example: aluminum, steel, copper, brass, titanium and so on (depending on material)|
|CUT contact - Absolutely easy-to-use HF high-frequency contact ignition.
- A light stroke over the workpiece is sufficient.
|With all our devices, we trust in MOSFET technology from Toshiba, whose innovative solutions set new standards in welding technology.|
|High Performance Cooling through two high-speed fans.
Fast cooling fan allows maximum power consumption and increases the operating time (ED) of the unit.
|Overheating -Control (O.C. - Overheating Control).
Overheat protection starts as soon as the unit is overloaded. A yellow indicator light turns on and goes out as soon as the unit has cooled down again.
|The welding machine is connected directly to the single-phase alternating current (AC) 230 V (+ -15%), 50/60 Hz operation.
The single-phase alternating current is to be protected in the household with a 16 A fuse.
|S-Guard-Housing is ergonomic, robust and operationally reliable:
- Sturdy sheet steel housing, - Shock-proof, - Hard plastic formwork,
- Control panel conveniently accessible and easier to operate, - Intelligent fan guide.
Professional machine for daily use
AC DC TIG with pulse function and MMA welding, or plasma cutting
- TIG / MMA adjustable between 100 – 200 A
- Plasma cutter adjustable between 10 – 50 A, cutting performance up to 12 mm (depending on the material)
AC DC welding machine
For non-alloyed and low alloy steels, stainless steel, copper, brass etc.
As well as for light metals for example aluminum.
Hose package gas – air cooled.
Excellent quality due to fully digital inverter technology
The welding machine AC DC 200 PULSE with PLASMA S has the most advanced inverter technology MOSFET (Toshiba). The resultant special features such as high speed and precision of the control give the devices their excellent quality in welding and cutting.
The long-lasting design and the demanding welding properties of the machines ensure a reliable daily use for the production welding work.
*Picture may differ.
- Robust steel-sheet housing
- Hard plastic casing protects against damage
- High ED (duty cycle) by intelligent fan control
- Intelligent housing design with optimized airflow
- Modern housing shape
- The control panel is clear and ergonomic at the front
- All settings are comfortable, accessible and easier to operate
- Comfortable setting of the welding parameters via function selection and control dial
- Ergonomically arranged operating elements allow for high-quality welding processes and lead to an optimal working results
- Protection against foreign material. Protected against solid foreign material with a diameter of 12,5 mm or more
- Protection against touch: Protected against access with a finger
- Protection against water: Protection against dripping water
Inverter welding machine
The welding inverter is an electronic welding current source. Inverter welding machines are built for all arc welding processes such as electrode, MIG/MAG, plasma and TIG welding. Depending on the power, the devices are connected one or three phases to the electric circuit.
The control technology fits different
Applications and greatly improves the welding performance
AC alternating current (german: Wechselstrom).
- For light metal, for example aluminum and so on.
- Used for break-up of the oxide film from the surface of aluminum and the filler metal DC direct current.
DC direct current (german: Gleichstrom).
- For non-alloyed and low alloy steels, stainless steel, copper, brass and so on.
The weld penetration and the weld width are controlled by the AC frequencies between 50 and 200 hertz.
Hight frequency: narrow weld with deep penetration.
Low frequency: wide welding bead.
Only important for aluminum welding. The power shift respectively a displacement of the current to positive or negative wave movement of the current. This reduced the weld penetration.
TIG (tungsten inert gas) is one of most important welding
for processing of high-alloy steel and all non-ferrous metals
HF high-frequency ignition
High frequency arc ignition (HF) at TIG.
A High frequency removal advance the sparking distance between the electrode and the workpiece. There is no direct contact between the tungsten electrode and the workpiece. The tungsten electrode does not touch the work piece – so the tungsten will be prevented and the weld is not exposed any tungsten attack. Touchless ignition works in different work configurations with high reliability.
Remote controllable current control via foot pedal (not included). The foot control mode gives you the advantage that you can control the current even during the welding process, which gives you various possibilities for the execution of the welding work.
Adjustable between 0 – 2 seconds. Protects the tungsten electrode from excessive wear and protects the weld from oxidation.
Gas post flow
Adjustable between 0 – 10 seconds. Protects the tungsten electrode from excessive wear and protects the weld from oxidation.
Important to protect the welding seam from aeration and to create a gas atmosphere.
2T / 4T
In the 2 stroke mode, the button of the TIG hose pack must remain pressed. When the button is released, the arc goes out. At 4 stroke mode, after pressing and releasing the button of the TIG hose pack, the arc remains stable. The arc is extinguished only by pressing the torch again.
Note: In the 4T mode, the set welding current is not displayed until the display is activated.
That device has some features "Start current", "Closing current", "Current rise" and "Current reduction" which can only be used in 4T mode.
Specifies the current used at the start of the ignition before it switches to the set welding current.
Indicates the current at the end of the ignition before the ignition goes out.
Slope up (Current rise)
After the arc has been completely ignited, the welding process changes into a current rise phase in which the welding current is raised linearly from the set starting current value to the desired welding current value. The duration of this phase is adjustable from 0 to 10 seconds.
Slope down (Current reduction)
The current reduction prevented end crater at the end of the weld. After the button is released, the machine switches to an automatic current reduction phase. During this phase, the current is lowered from the set value for welding current into the closing current. The duration of this phase is adjustable from 0 to 10 seconds. Down Slope can only be set by 4 stroke mode (4 T).
Welding with pulsating current – a further development of TIG welding.
TIG pulse function is particularly suitable for welding thin plates, the material of which may be heated only slightly. The increased arc stability allows better welding precision. With this function you can weld deeper into the workpiece (10mm) without getting to hot. A burning of the workpiece is prevented and a clean and stable weld is the result.
In TIG pulse welding, the welding current pulsates between a basic and pulse current with variable frequencies, base- and impulse height and width. The pulse frequency, the pulse width and pulse height can be set separately from each other.
Adjustable between 10 – 200 A
- Due to the strong pulse current a deep penetration is ensured.
- Due to a weak background current, the weld pool becomes smaller and easier to control.
Adjustable between 0,5 – 200 Hz. Thus variable pulse frequency is controlled.
Increased pulse frequency increases arc stability and welding precision.
Adjustable between 10 – 90%. Fine adjustable control of the distance between the impulsing.
Pulse TIG is divided into two main areas:
Rapid pulse (RP)
- Recommended for metal plates from 3,0 mm.
- Low heat input.
- Arc looks like in continuous tungsten inert welding.
- Sound level is higher (because of the high pulse frequency).
- Particularly suitable for materials with low thermal conductivity (iron, stainless steel).
- Better welding speed than the continuous TIG.
- Less deformation than a continuous TIG.
Long pulse (LP):
- Recommended for thin metal plates up to 3,0 mm.
- Two visually distinct periods, impulse and background.
- Better weld pool control than in continuous tungsten inert welding.
- Welding deviating from position.
- Wider weld, addition of filler wire during the pulse current “dropwise” technique.
- Lower heat input than continuous tungsten inert welding.
- Weld with good optical appearance.
- Better welding speed than the continuous TIG.
All our TIG welding machines are also suitable for MMA / E-hand welding.
Shortly before the end, the system releases the set maximum current, which prevents sticking and annealing of the electrode. In the case of a sticking of the electrode to the workpiece, the welding current is switched off. The electrode does not glow and can easily be detached from the workpiece.
With spray arc, also called ARC force, can be regulated the arc width.
Prevents the sticking of the stick electrode by short-term superimposition of the set welding current and warms up the weld seam start faster.
Integrated plasma cutter CUT 50 A
PLASMA / CUT
With the integrated CUT 50 A, you can cut without problems all conductive metals, for example aluminum, steel, copper, brass, titanium and so on (depending on material).
- Digital display.
- Small cutting width.
- Good cutting quality.
- Switch integrated in handle.
- Precise and very stable arc.
- High duty cycle of 60% at 50 A.
- Maximum energy density with minimized heat distortion.
- Clean cuts which do not require post-processing.
- Easy handling and low thermal spread.
- Intelligent housing design with optimized airflow.
- No material distortion due to heat – metal waste is minimized.
- A plasma beam that cuts any electrically conductive meal effortlessly.
- Powerful cutting speed, ensuring high productivity.
- Due to the low deformation, thin sheets can be welded together again immediately.
- Cutting performance up to 12 mm (material dependent): Construction steel ST37 up to 12 mm, V2a up to 8 mm, aluminum up to 7 – 8 mm.
- Low operating costs due to the use of air plasma – instead of expensive gases compressed air is used.
Absolutely easy to handle HF contact ignition (high-frequency ignition) – a light slide over the workpiece is sufficient.
Overheat protection goes on when the unit is overloaded. A yellow indicator light turns on and goes out as soon as the unit has cooled down again.
Output current TIG
Output current MMA
Output current Plasma /CUT
Duty cycle TIG
60% bei 200 A
Duty cycle MMA / ARC
60 % at 200 A
Duty cycle Plasma /CUT
60 % at 50 A
Cutting thickness (material dependent)
Degree of protection by enclosure
230 V AC (+-15%) / 1 ~ (single phase)
Mains fuse (delay fuse)
1 x 16 A
Maximum input current
Maximum connection power
Recommended generator power
> 7 kVA / 1 ~
|Dimensions Length x Width x Height (mm)||
610 x 320 x 520
SchuKo-Type CEE 7/7
IEC 60 974-1 ; CE
Technical requirements Plasma / CUT Compressor:
Required suction capacity
Required air pressure
bis 4,5 Bar
- 1 nozzle (already at the plasma torch).
- 1 electrode (already at the plasma torch).
- 1 ceramic cap (already at the plasma torch).
- 3 × gas nozzles, each 1 piece in size 5, 6, 7.
- 1 × adapter sleeves in 1,6.
- 1 × collet body in 1,6.
- 1 × long back cap.
- 1 short back cap.
- 1 × universal tungsten electrode.
* Pre-assembled accessory from the figure of the welding torch is part of the 8-piece set.
In our Shop you will find everything about welding and cutting equipment includes stick welders, TIG welders, MIG welders, multi-process welders, plasma cutters, also welding accessories and welding protective clothing.
STAHLWERK product range offers reliable and high-quality products for professional welding work.
Welding technology: AC/DC TG & DC TIG mit Pulse, MMA, ARC-Stick welding, MIGMAG DC, Plasma Cutter CUT with HF Contact, HF Lift & Pilot.