If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: email@example.com
Adjustable functions and important device elements::
|DC TIG welding – direct current. |
For non-alloyed and low alloy steels, stainless steel, copper, brass and so on.
|TIG (tungsten-inert gas welding) – Welding process with many advantages: easy handling, good controllability of the arc, narrow weld zone, splash-free arc, clean weld seam.|
|IGBT Technology for all our ST models we rely on the powerful IGBT transistors, which are used in the power engineering of our ST devices. The advantages are high blocking voltage and robustness.|
|HF Ignition – high-frequency ignition (HF) by TIG - TIG High Frequency.|
Non contact ignition. Reproducible welding results by HF ignition and constant welding parameters at start-up.
|Gas post-flow protects the tungsten electrode from excessive wear and protects the weld seam for oxidation.|
|With the switch 2T/4T the operating modes oft he control can be determined. This mode provides extended control over the current flow.|
|Down slope prevents piping (end craters) at the end of the weld. After the button on the burner has been released, the machine switches to an automatic current lowering phase. Downslope works only in 4T mode.|
|TIG PULSE - Prevents the burning of materials and reduces deformation due to heat. TIG-PULS function is particularly suitable for welding thin plates, the material of which may be heated only slightly.|
|MMA/ARC-Stick Electrode welding can be used under almost all conditions and therefore MMA welding can be described as a universal process in the welding industry.|
|Anti-Stick-function prevents sticking of the stick electrode.|
In the case of a sticking of the electrode to the workpiece, the welding current is switched off.
|Hotstart – automatic voltage increase at start-up for better welding results.|
|High Performance Cooling through two high-speed fans.|
Fast cooling fan allows maximum power consumption and increases the operating time (ED) of the unit.
|Overheating -Control (O.C. - Overheating Control). |
Overheat protection starts as soon as the unit is overloaded. A yellow indicator light turns on and goes out as soon as the unit has cooled down again.
|The welding machine is connected directly to the single-phase alternating current (AC) 230 V (+ -15%), 50/60 Hz operation.|
|ST-Housing is ergonomic, robust and operationally reliable:|
- Sturdy sheet steel housing, - Shock-proof,
- Control panel conveniently accessible and easier to operate, - Intelligent fan guide.
Excellent quality due to fully digital inverter technology
The welding machine DC TIG 200 Pulse ST has the most advanced inverter technology IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor). The resultant special features such as high speed and precision of the control give the devices their excellent quality in welding and cutting.
In order to start welding you need the following things in addition to the welding machine:
- gas bottle argon 4.6
- pressure regulator (available in our shop)
- tungsten electrodes 1,6mm or 2,4mm (available in our shop)
- TIG wear parts: collet, collet body, gas nozzle, back cap (available in our shop)
- weldingrods for MMA / ARC (available in our shop)
- welding helmet (available in our shop)
- protective clothing: gloves, arm splash protection, gowns, safety shoes (available in our shop)
- welding rods for TIG: i.e. aluminum, steel, stainless steel
Important NOTE in operation
Please make sure that the earth clamp and the workpiece have good electrical contact. This is especially important for painted or oxidized sheets and sheets with an insulating coating. Do not attach the earth clamp to the workpiece, which will be cut off.
Maintenance of the cutting current source
Caution: To ensure proper functioning of the appliance, the appliance must be cleaned at regular intervals with the compressed air from the accumulated metal dust. The Mettal dust can cause short circuits, which could lead to the guarantee being voided.
Professional machine for daily use
AC DC TIG with pulse function and MMA / ARC-Stick welding
- TIG / MMA adjustable between 10 – 200 A
DC welding machine
For non-alloyed and low alloy steels, stainless steel, copper, brass etc.
Hose package gas – air cooled.
Excellent quality due to fully digital inverter technology
The welding machine DC 200 PULSE ST IGBT has the most advanced inverter technology IGBT. The resultant special features such as high speed and precision of the control give the devices their excellent quality in welding and cutting.
The long-lasting design and the demanding welding properties of the machines ensure a reliable daily use for the production welding work.
- Robust steel-sheet housing
- Hard plastic casing protects against damage
- High ED (duty cycle) by intelligent fan control
- Intelligent housing design with optimized airflow
- Modern housing shape
- The control panel is clear and ergonomic at the front
- All settings are comfortable, accessible and easier to operate
- Comfortable setting of the welding parameters via function selection and control dial
- Ergonomically arranged operating elements allow for high-quality welding processes and lead to an optimal working results
- Protection against foreign material. Protected against solid foreign material with a diameter of 12,5 mm or more
- Protection against touch: Protected against access with a finger
- Protection against water: Protection against dripping water
Inverter welding machine
The welding inverter is an electronic welding current source. Inverter welding machines are built for all arc welding processes such as electrode, MIG/MAG, plasma and TIG welding. Depending on the power, the devices are connected one or three phases to the electric circuit.
The control technology fits different
Applications and greatly improves the welding performance
TIG (tungsten inert gas) is one of most important welding
for processing of high-alloy steel and all non-ferrous metals
HF high-frequency ignition
High frequency arc ignition (HF) at TIG.
A High frequency removal advance the sparking distance between the electrode and the workpiece. There is no direct contact between the tungsten electrode and the workpiece. The tungsten electrode does not touch the work piece – so the tungsten will be prevented and the weld is not exposed any tungsten attack. Touchless ignition works in different work configurations with high reliability.
Remote controllable current control via foot pedal (included). The foot control mode gives you the advantage that you can control the current even during the welding process, which gives you various possibilities for the execution of the welding work.The maximum current is set on the device. The foot pedal is set to 10. When the foot pedal is pressed, the device ignites with a lower current than indicated on the display. Once the foot pedal is fully depressed, you reach the set maximum current. The value on the display does not change during this time. Examples:
- Maximum current display: 100A / ignition current by pedal: approx. 40A
- Maximum current display: 150A / ignition current by pedal: approx. 80A
- Maximum current display: 200A / ignition current by pedal: approx. 110A
Gas post flow
Adjustable between 0 – 5 seconds. Protects the tungsten electrode from excessive wear and protects the weld from oxidation.
Important to protect the welding seam from aeration and to create a gas atmosphere.
2T / 4T
In the 2 stroke mode, the button of the TIG hose pack must remain pressed. When the button is released, the arc goes out. At 4 stroke mode, after pressing and releasing the button of the TIG hose pack, the arc remains stable. The arc is extinguished only by pressing the torch again.
Slope down (Current reduction)
The current reduction prevented end crater at the end of the weld. After the button is released, the machine switches to an automatic current reduction phase. During this phase, the current is lowered from the set value for welding current into the closing current. The duration of this phase is adjustable from 0 to 6 seconds. Down Slope can only be set by 4 stroke mode (4 T).
Welding with pulsating current – a further development of TIG welding.
TIG pulse function is particularly suitable for welding thin plates, the material of which may be heated only slightly. The increased arc stability allows better welding precision. With this function you can weld deeper into the workpiece (10mm) without getting to hot. A burning of the workpiece is prevented and a clean and stable weld is the result.
In TIG pulse welding, the welding current pulsates between a basic and pulse current with variable frequencies, base- and impulse height and width. The pulse frequency, the pulse width and pulse height can be set separately from each other.
Adjustable between 10 – 200 A
- Due to the strong pulse current a deep penetration is ensured.
- Due to a weak background current, the weld pool becomes smaller and easier to control.
Adjustable between 0,5 – 150 Hz. Thus variable pulse frequency is controlled.
Increased pulse frequency increases arc stability and welding precision.
Pulse TIG is divided into two main areas:
Rapid pulse (RP)
- Recommended for metal plates from 3,0 mm.
- Low heat input.
- Arc looks like in continuous tungsten inert welding.
- Sound level is higher (because of the high pulse frequency).
- Particularly suitable for materials with low thermal conductivity (iron, stainless steel).
- Better welding speed than the continuous TIG.
- Less deformation than a continuous TIG.
Long pulse (LP):
- Recommended for thin metal plates up to 3,0 mm.
- Two visually distinct periods, impulse and background.
- Better weld pool control than in continuous tungsten inert welding.
- Welding deviating from position.
- Wider weld, addition of filler wire during the pulse current “dropwise” technique.
- Lower heat input than continuous tungsten inert welding.
- Weld with good optical appearance.
- Better welding speed than the continuous TIG.
All our TIG welding machines are also suitable for MMA / E-hand welding.
Shortly before the end, the system releases the set maximum current, which prevents sticking and annealing of the electrode. In the case of a sticking of the electrode to the workpiece, the welding current is switched off. The electrode does not glow and can easily be detached from the workpiece.
Prevents the sticking of the stick electrode by short-term superimposition of the set welding current and warms up the weld seam start faster.
Overheat protection goes on when the unit is overloaded. A yellow indicator light turns on and goes out as soon as the unit has cooled down again.
|Output current||10-200 A|
|Duty Cycle||60 % at 200 A / 100 % at 155 A|
|Power supply||230 V AC (+-15%) / 1 ~ (single phase)|
|Maximal power input||26,8 A|
|Actual power input||20,8 A|
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||455 x 220 x 370|
|Mains connection||SchuKo-Bauart CEE 7/7|
|Standards||IEC 60 974-1;CE|
In our Shop you will find everything about welding and cutting equipment includes stick welders, TIG welders, MIG welders, multi-process welders, plasma cutters, also welding accessories and welding protective clothing.
STAHLWERK product range offers reliable and high-quality products for professional welding work.
Welding technology: AC/DC TG & DC TIG mit Pulse, MMA, ARC-Stick welding, MIGMAG DC, Plasma Cutter CUT with HF Contact, HF Lift & Pilot.