If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: email@example.com
Adjustable functions and important device elements:
|DC TIG welding – direct current. |
For non-alloyed and low alloy steels, stainless steel, copper, brass and so on.
|TIG (tungsten-inert gas welding) – Welding process with many adSvantages: easy handling, good controllability of the arc, narrow weld zone, splash-free arc, clean weld seam ……|
|IGBT Technology For all our ST models we rely on the powerful IGBT transistors, which are used in the power engineering of our ST devices. The advantages are high blocking voltage and robustness.|
|HF Ignition – high-frequency ignition (HF) by TIG - TIG High Frequency.|
Non contact ignition. Reproducible welding results by HF ignition and constant welding parameters at start-up.
|Gas post-flow protects the tungsten electrode from excessive wear and protects the weld seam for oxidation.|
|With the switch 2T/4T the operating modes oft he control can be determined. This mode provides extended control over the current flow.|
|MMA/ARC-Stick Electrode welding can be used under almost all conditions and therefore MMA welding can be described as a universal process in the welding industry.|
|Anti-Stick-function prevents sticking of the stick electrode.|
In the case of a sticking of the electrode to the workpiece, the welding current is switched off.
|Hotstart – automatic voltage increase at start-up for better welding results.|
|Smart Cooling |
Fast cooling fan allows maximum power consumption and increases the operating time (ED) of the unit.
|Overheating - Control (O.C. - Overheating Control). |
Overheat protection starts as soon as the unit is overloaded. A yellow indicator light turns on and goes out as soon as the unit has cooled down again.
|The welding machine is connected directly to the single-phase alternating current (AC) 230 V (+ -15%), 50/60 Hz operation.>|
|ST-Guard-Housing is ergonomic, robust and operationally reliable:|
- Sturdy sheet steel housing, - Shock-proof, - Hard plastic formwork,
- Control panel conveniently accessible and easier to operate, - Intelligent fan guide.
Note: This device can NOT be operated with a foot pedal!
In order to start welding you need the following things in addition to the welding machine:
- gas bottle argon 4.6
- pressure regulator (available in our shop)
- tungsten electrodes 1,6mm or 2,4mm (available in our shop)
- TIG wear parts: collet, collet body, gas nozzle, back cap (available in our shop)
- weldingrods for MMA / ARC (available in our shop)
- welding helmet (available in our shop)
- protective clothing: gloves, arm splash protection, gowns, safety shoes (available in our shop)
- welding rods for TIG: i.e. aluminum, steel, stainless steel
Welding machine for daily use
DC TIG with MMA welding
- TIG / MMA adjustable between 30 – 200 A
DC TIG welding machine
For non-alloyed and low alloy steels, stainless steel, copper, brass etc.
Hose package gas – air cooled.
Excellent quality due to fully digital inverter technology
The welding machine DC TIG 200 ST has the most advanced inverter technology IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor). The resultant special features such as high speed and precision of the control give the devices their excellent quality in welding and cutting.
The long-lasting design and the demanding welding properties of the machines ensure a reliable daily use for the production welding work.
- Robust steel-sheet housing
- Hard plastic casing protects against damage
- High ED (duty cycle) by intelligent fan control
- Intelligent housing design with optimized airflow
- Modern housing shape
- The control panel is clear and ergonomic at the front
- All settings are comfortable, accessible and easier to operate
- Comfortable setting of the welding parameters via function selection and control dial
- Ergonomically arranged operating elements allow for high-quality welding processes and lead to an optimal working results
- Protection against foreign material. Protected against solid foreign material with a diameter of 12,5 mm or more
- Protection against touch: Protected against access with a finger
- Protection against water: Protection against dripping water
The control technology fits different
Applications and greatly improves the welding performance
DC direct current (german: Gleichstrom).
- For non-alloyed and low alloy steels, stainless steel, copper, brass and so on.
- Not for light metals, e.g. Aluminum suitable (no AC).
Gas post flow
Adjustable between 1 – 5 seconds. Protects the tungsten electrode from excessive wear and protects the weld from oxidation.
Important to protect the welding seam from aeration and to create a gas atmosphere.
2T / 4T
In the 2 stroke mode, the button of the TIG hose pack must remain pressed. When the button is released, the arc goes out. At 4 stroke mode, after pressing and releasing the button of the TIG hose pack, the arc remains stable. The arc is extinguished only by pressing the torch again.
Note: In the 4T mode, the set welding current is not displayed until the display is activated.
TIG (tungsten inert gas) is one of most important welding
for processing of high-alloy steel and all non-ferrous metals
HF high-frequency ignition
High frequency arc ignition (HF) at TIG.
A High frequency removal advance the sparking distance between the electrode and the workpiece. There is no direct contact between the tungsten electrode and the workpiece. The tungsten electrode does not touch the work piece – so the tungsten will be prevented and the weld is not exposed any tungsten attack. Touchless ignition works in different work configurations with high reliability.
All our TIG welding machines are also suitable for MMA / E-hand welding.
Shortly before the end, the system releases the set maximum current, which prevents sticking and annealing of the electrode. In the case of a sticking of the electrode to the workpiece, the welding current is switched off. The electrode does not glow and can easily be detached from the workpiece.
Prevents the sticking of the stick electrode by short-term superimposition of the set welding current and warms up the weld seam start faster.
Overheat protection goes on when the unit is overloaded. A yellow indicator light turns on and goes out as soon as the unit has cooled down again.
Output current TIG
Output current MMA
Duty cycle TIG / MMA
60% at 200 A / 100% at 155 A
Degree of protection by enclosure
230 V AC (+-15%) / 1 ~ (single phase)
|Dimensions Length x Width x Height (mm)||
390 x 170 x 275
SchuKo-Type CEE 7/7
IEC 60 974-1 ; CE
In our Shop you will find everything about welding and cutting equipment includes stick welders, TIG welders, MIG welders, multi-process welders, plasma cutters, also welding accessories and welding protective clothing.
STAHLWERK product range offers reliable and high-quality products for professional welding work.
Welding technology: AC/DC TG & DC TIG mit Pulse, MMA, ARC-Stick welding, MIGMAG DC, Plasma Cutter CUT with HF Contact, HF Lift & Pilot.