- The STAHLWERK AC/DC TIG 200 Puls ST IGBT welding device
- Professional TIG welding torch "WP-26F" / hose package 3 metres* with adjustment wheel for remote control of the welding current on the handle, ball joint and flexible torch head.
- TIG accessory set, 8-pieces*:
- 3x gas nozzles in sizes: 5, 6, 7
- 1x collet size 1,6
- 1x collet body size 1,6
- 2x back caps (a long and a short each)
- 1x universal tungsten electrode
*Pre-assembled accessory on the picture of the welding torch is part of the 8-piece set.
- Ground cable 3 meters
- Electrode holder 3 meter.
- Chipping hammer
- Wire brush
- Gas hose with snap-on quick coupling 5 meters.
- UK 3-Pin sockets adapter (included to UK customers with UK shipping address)
- TIG welding rods steel ER70S-G3 1,6 mm x 500 mm 1 kg
- TIG welding rods stainless steel ER307Si 2,4 mm x 500 mm 1 kg
- TIG welding rods aluminum ER4043SI5 2,4 mm x 500 mm 1 kg
- TIG Tungsten welding electrodes 1,6 & 2,4 x 175 mm WL15 gold Thorium free - for steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper each 5 pcs.
- Automatic welding helmet ST-550 L
- Set of 4 magnetic welding angles 4 kg / 9 lbs
- Pressure regulator
Note: The units of the latest generation may contain details that differ from the product images shown here. In the new design, the STAHLWERK lettering and the reference to the IGBT technology are omitted, as this is now installed as standard. We will update the pictures as soon as possible.
Note: Please note that the welding helmet is shipped separately. Due to the large scope of delivery, further partial deliveries are possible.
Note for our United Kingdom customers:
Please note that import duties and United Kingdom Import VAT apply to goods valued at £135 or more. Customs will only release the delivery once the customs duties have been paid.
Therefore, please note the delivery status by checking the tracking number.