- The STAHLWERK AC/DC TIG 200 Puls ST IGBT welding device
- TIG Torch Package "WP-26F" 4,5 meters* with flexible torch head and bend protection at the gas connection
- TIG accessory set, 8-pieces*:
- 3x gas nozzles in sizes: 5, 6, 7
- 1x collet size 1,6
- 1x collet body size 1,6
- 2x back caps (a long and a short each)
- 1x universal tungsten electrode
*Pre-assembled accessory on the picture of the welding torch is part of the 8-piece set.
- Ground cable 5 meters
- Electrode holder 5 meter.
- Chipping hammer
- Wire brush
- Gas hose with snap-on quick coupling 5 meters.
- UK 3-Pin sockets adapter (included to UK customers with UK shipping address)
- Consumables Set "WP-26" 36 pcs. : 5 x Tungsten electrode 1.6 x 175 WL15 gold + 5 x Tungsten electrode 2.4 x 175 WL15 gold, 10 gas nozzle each 2 x size 4,5,6,7,8 , 2 collets body 1,6mm, 2 collets body 2,4mm, 5 collets 1,6mm, 5 collets 2,4mm, 1 long back cap, 1 short back cap
- TIG welding rods steel ER70S-G3 1,6 mm x 500 mm 1 kg
- TIG welding rods stainless steel ER307Si 1,6 mm x 500 mm 1 kg
- TIG welding rods aluminum ER4043SI5 1,6 mm x 500 mm 1 kg
- Gas regulator for Argon and CO2 (Bottle connection: W21.8 x 1/14")
- Automatic welding helmet ST-950XW
- Set of 4 magnetic welding angles 4 kg / 9 lbs
Note: The units of the latest generation may contain details that differ from the product images shown here. In the new design, the STAHLWERK lettering and the reference to the IGBT technology are omitted, as this is now installed as standard. We will update the pictures as soon as possible.
Note: Please note that the welding helmet is shipped separately. Due to the large scope of delivery, further partial deliveries are possible.