- Tank - very light pressure tank for maximum mobility! Weighing only 23 kg, it can be transported anywhere.
- Volume - the lightweight tank holds 30 litres and is fully filled and ready for use in a short time.
- Output - with a maximum output pressure of 10 bar and a maximum flow rate of 210 L/min, the compressor is suitable for the most versatile applications.
- Motor - The powerful air compressor operates wear-free with a powerful brushless motor. The 1.89 hp two-piston motor supplies the boiler with sufficient air to call up maximum power. The motor operates completely oil-free.
- Noise level - at only 69 dB, the compressor does not cause any annoying noise when working.
- Durable oil-free system - reduces maintenance and wear enormously!
- The STAHLWERK 310 Pro is the lightest and strongest compressor in its weight class!
- Connections - 1 x Standard quick coupling (nominal width 7.2 mm) allow quick change of hoses and the use of various tools. A pressure gauge shows the remaining pressure in the tank.
- Water separator - the integrated water separator with pressure regulator is permanently installed on the compressor and allows the output pressure to be regulated.
- Mains connection - extra long 4.5 m connection cable for maximum mobility.
|Model||ST 310 Pro|
|Connections||Standard quick coupling (nominal width 7.2 mm)|
|Maximum pressure||10 bar|
|Maximum flow||210 L/Min|
|Boiler capacity||30 L|
|Power||1.89 (HP) / 1.39 (kW)|
|Mains voltage / Power frequency||230 V AC (+-15%) / 50 Hz|
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||600 x 250 x 530|
- 1 x Air pressure compressor STAHLWERK ST 310 Pro
- 2 x air filter
- 2 x suction hose
- 4 x mounting screw
- 2 x rubber roller
- 2 x rubber feet
Note for our United Kingdom customers:
Please note that import duties and United Kingdom Import VAT apply to goods valued at £135 or more. Customs will only release the delivery once the customs duties have been paid.
Therefore, please note the delivery status by checking the tracking number.