Functions & Features
- The STAHLWERK ground welding cable with a length of 8 meters is designed for a maximum load of 300 amps and is already completely assembled with a plug and a ground clamp.
- The welding cable is made of pure copper, has a cable cross-section of 25 mm² and is equipped with a 9 mm mandrel connection.
- The ground clamp convinces with a high conductivity and is resistant to oxidation.
- Thanks to the strong clamping force of the spring, the ground clamp can be securely and reliably attached to the workpiece.
- The ground clamp is suitable for various types of welding and cutting such as TIG | MIG MAG | MMA and plasma.
- The ground clamp is compactly built and easy to use.
- Manufactured according to IEC 60974-13, the ground clamp is ideal for professional use in industry, crafts and DIY.
Note for our United Kingdom customers:
Please note that import duties and United Kingdom Import VAT apply to goods valued at GBP 135 or more. Customs will only release the delivery once the customs duties have been paid. Therefore, please note the delivery status by checking the tracking number.
|STAHLWERK mass welding cable 8 m
|Cable cross section
|9 mm plug
- STAHLWERK ground cable 8 m