- AC balance - The variable current setting allows different material properties to be taken into account during welding.
- Hotstart in ARC/MMA mode - Automatic voltage increase at start for better ignition results.
- Anti-stick in ARC/MMA mode - Automatic decrease of welding current when the electrode sticks allows easy removal of the electrode from the workpiece.
- TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) - Gas shielded welding with inert/inactive gases such as Argon 4.6 (99.996 %).
- MMA electrode welding / ARC welding - Universal welding process in which an arc melts the electrode and forms a weld. No shielding gas is required.
Notice: The unit is not intended for use in residential areas where power is supplied by a public low-voltage power supply system. It may be difficult to ensure electromagnetic compatibility in these areas due to both conducted and radiated interference.