Functions & Features
- The P-80 plasma cutting torch fits comfortably in the hand and allows for longer, less tiring cutting sessions
- Our 8 m long hose package is suitable for the following plasma cutters: CUT 120 / 120 S, CUT 100, CUT 70 / 70 S (with pilot ignition)
- Technical data - The cutting thickness depends on the power of the device and the material up to max. 45 mm.
- The air intake is max.140 l/min
- The load capacity of the hose is up to 8 bar and 120 ampere
Note for our United Kingdom customers:
Please note that import duties and United Kingdom Import VAT apply to goods valued at GBP 135 or more. Customs will only release the delivery once the customs duties have been paid. Therefore, please note the delivery status by checking the tracking number.
- 1 x Plasma cutting torch P80 120A hose package 8 meters.
- Plasma accessory set 3-piece: 1 x nozzle, 1 x electrode for plasma, 1 x ceramic cap (is already pre-mounted on the plasma torch).
- Guide aid with spacer.
During welding and plasma cutting, extreme heat is generated and sparks fly. Conventional rubber protection offers only limited protection for the hose assembly in use. Mechanical and thermal stresses can damage the rubber cover.
The leather hose is NOT to be pulled over the existing rubber hose, but it supplements the entire length of the rubber hose. Only then it does offer the highest possible protection and comfort during work. Available in 3,5 m and 5 m length.
Provides protection from external influences such as dirt & sparks. By replacing the conventional rubber cover, the hose package becomes more flexible and facilitates welding. Flame retardant cow split leather reliably protects the cables and increases the service life of the hose package.