- AC-Balance - is a variable setting between breaking the oxide layer (-) and a deeper firing (+). This helps to act on properties of different materials and alloys.
- Hotstart - Automatic voltage increase at start-up for better ignition results.
- Anti-Stick - Automatic shutdown of welding current when the electrode sticks, allowing easy removal.
- TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) - Gas shielded arc welding with inert/inactive gases such as Argon 4.6 (99.996%). An arc is created between the tungsten electrode and the workpiece in an argon bell. This melts the material and any filler material added. A weld seam is produced.
- MMA electrode welding / ARC welding - a universal welding process. An arc melts the electrode to form the weld. No shielding gas is used.
Note: The device is not intended for use in residential areas where the power supply is provided by a public low-voltage supply system. It may be difficult to ensure electromagnetic compatibility in these areas due to both conducted and radiated interference.